- 21-24 10th Advanced Academic Rheumatology Review Course (10th ADARRC) which will be held in InterContinental Dubai – Festival City, United Arab Emirates from 21 – 24 January 2021. For more information click here.
- 23 November 2020 - 25 January 2021 The Chronic Conditions Course is a new online treatment course designed to provide practical skills for managing the impact of chronic health conditions, such as ankylosing spondylitis and lupus amongst others, on emotional wellbeing and quality of life. The course itself includes five online lessons which are delivered over 8-weeks, and the lessons are accompanied by lots of additional resources and practical guides. Our clinicians support people throughout the course, and help them with using the information and skills covered in the course. For more information and to apply, please click here.
- 15 (dates TBC) ANZMUSC Annual Scientific Meeting, Adelaide SA. Click here for more information.
- 18-21 2021 Australian Pain Society 41st Annual Scientific Meeting, National Convention Centre, Canberra Australia. Click here for more information.
- 29 April - 14 May RACP Congress Series, Transformation, Adapting for the Future. Click here for more information.
- 8-9 Australasian Musculoskeletal Imaging Group (AMSIG) SMC Conference and Function Centre, Sydney, NSW, Australia Theme: Rheumatology and Tumour Imaging. Click here for more information.
- 21-23 ARA Annual Scientific Meeting - Hybrid with Satellite Hubs, ICC Sydney, NSW - Click here for more information.
- 28 May – 1 June The 12th International Congress on Autoimmunity will now take place in Athens, Greece on 28 May – 1 June, 2021. Click here for more information.
- 18-22 ARA Annual Scientific Meeting, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre- more information will be available as soon as possible. Queries: email@example.com
- 5-9 ARA Annual Scientific Meeting, Grand Chancellor Hotel, Hobart. More information will be available as soon as possible. Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18-21 May, Joint ARA/NZRA Annual Scientific Meeting, Christchurch, New Zealand. More information will be available as soon as possible.
- 2-6 ARA Annual Scientific Meeting, Adelaide Convention and Exhibition Centre- more information will be available as soon as possible. Queries: email@example.com