- 7-10 The 20th PANLAR Congress, Buenos Aires, Argentina. The Congress will work as a meeting point to encourage and develop first class scientific education thanks to the presence of worldwide-known international speakers in Rheumatology and Immunology specialties. Alongside traditional Rheumatology, new-developing and hot topics in the area will be covered during the Congress, focusing on the discussion of those with special interest for rheumatologists. Click here for more information.
- 8-11 2018 Australian Pain Society 38th and New Zealand Pain Society Conjoint Annual Scientific Meeting, ICC Sydney, Australia. For more information go to: www.dcconferences.com.au/apsnzps2018/
- Various dates across Australia: Privacy Training Workshops - this workshop provides training on requirements regarding the handling of personal information under the Commonwealth Privacy Act's Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), with a strong focus on health services.
The course equips participants with a detailed understanding of legal requirements regarding the management of personal information; how to apply the laws in practical situations; how to identify and manage privacy issues and incidents.
Attendees receive a Participant Handbook containing detailed materials and information (also suitable for subsequent use as a privacy reference handbook). For further details, including course outline, see the event webpage.
- 13-15 IDEA18 - Doctors for the Environment Conference. It all begins on Friday night at Newcastle Town Hall with Bob Brown presenting. On Saturday and Sunday the conference moves to the Hunter Medical Research Institute where there will be sessions regarding Greening Healthcare, Beyond Fossil Fuels, Food and Agricultural sustainability, Grassroots activism and Indigenous health. There are many fabulous speakers including Mark Butler (Federal Shadow Minister of Climate Change and Energy), Tony Capon (Inaugural Professor of Planetary Health at the University of Sydney), Joanne McCarthy (winner of a number of awards including NSW Journalist of the year 2013) and Professor Garry Egger (Director, Centre of Health Promotion and Research). Join us on Saturday night for a social event at the Newcastle Maritime Museum for a bit of food and drinks with music by ‘Daisy and the resistance”. For more information go to the www.ideaconference.org.au.
- 18-21 14th International Sjögren’s Syndrome Symposium, Washington DC, USA. For more information go to the website.
- 19-22 2018 World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases, Krakow, Poland. Click here for more information.
- 5-8 ARA/RHPA Annual Scientific Meeting, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Melbourne Victoria - Click here for more information.
- 14-16 May RACP Congress 2018, Sydney, NSW. For more information click here.
- 15-18 May OMERACT 2018, Crowne Plaza Terrigal, NSW Australia. For more information click here.
- 16-20 11th International Congress on Autoimmunity, Lisbon, Portugal. For more information click here
- 13-16 EULAR 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. More information is to come.
- 16-17 Rehabilitation Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand Snapshots Workshop 2018 (RSMANZ Snapshots 2018). Pullman Melbourne on the Park, Melbourne. Website: www.dcconferences.com.au/snapshots2018
- 13-14 17th Annual Congress on Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, Osaka, Japan. For more details, please click here.
- 27-29 28th World Neonatal, Pediatrics and Family Medicine Conference, Abu Dhabi,UAE. For more details, please click here.
- 6-9 APLAR 2018, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Click here for more information.
- 12-14 1Course on Sonoguide Interventions and Procedures in Musculoskeletal Diseases, Barcelona, Spain. For more details, please click here.
- 16-17 9th European Congress on Rheumatology, Autoimunity and Orthopedics, Warsaw, Poland. For more information click here.
- 18-21 34th World Congress of Internal Medicine, Cape Town, South Africa www.wcim2018.com
- 27-30 6th Annual Meeting of the International Cytokines & Interferon Society, Boston, USA. For more information click here.
- 8-10 6th World Congress on Controversies, Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases (BMJD), Bangkok, Thailand. For more information click here.
- 23-25 ARA NSW Annual Scientific Meeting, Crowne Plaza Terrigal, NSW. More information will be coming soon.
- 23-25 Australian and New Zealand Society for Sarcopenia and Frailty Research 2018 Annual Meeting,
University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand. For more information click here.
- 8-11 ARA/RHPA Annual Scientific Meeting with APLAR, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Brisbane Queensland - more information will be available after the 2018 ASM.
- (Dates TBC) ARA/RHPA Annual Scientific Meeting, Sydney International Convention Centre, Sydney NSW Australia - more information will be available as soon as possible - Queries: email@example.com