- 1 Rheumatology e-Journal Club/Clinical Meeting at 8.00pm. Speaker: Prof Ego Seeman. Title: “What can we expect from bone forming agents to treat Osteoporosis.” Click here for more information.
- 12 Fourth Brisbane Vasculitis Symposium (BVS) Saturday 12 August 2017, Translational Research Institute, Brisbane. Please contact Dr Claire Barrett for more information. Tel: 07 3284 5035 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Registration Fees $100/Early bird pre 14Jul17 $50: junior doctors and trainees 50% discount at time of registration. To download flyer click here
- 17-20 18th Singapore Society of Rheumatology-Malaysian Society of Rheumatology Workshops and Conference, Singapore. Click here for more information.
- 18-19 Australian Rare Lung Disease Short Course, Park Royal Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW To register click here
- 31 August - 3 September 5th World Congress on Controversies, Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases (BMJD), Gold Coast, Australia
- 5 Rheumatology e-Journal Club/Clinical Meeting at 8.00pm. More information will be available soon.
- 6-8 The II PANLAR Review Course in Rheumatology “Biosimilars Update” that will take place in Lima, Perú. This course provides an excellent opportunity for all the rheumatologists to extend their knowledge on biosimilars handling, use or applications. It will also be possible to keep updated on the current regulation and registration of these medicines. Click here for more information.
- 17-20 2017 Rehabilitation Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand 2nd Annual Scientific Meeting (2017 RMSANZ 2nd ASM), at the National Convention Centre, Canberra, http://www.dcconferences.com.au/rmsanz2017/
6-8 The 5th Scientific Meeting of the Asian Federation of Osteoporosis Societies 2017, Hilton Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia www.afos2017malaysia.com
15-18 MUSoc 2017 The 27th Annual Meeting of the Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Society, Tel Aviv, Israel www.musoc2017.org
16-20 19th Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology Congress - APLAR 2017 - in collaboration with the Emirates Society of Rheumatology, Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE. For more information go to: www.aplar2017.com
18-21 WCIM 2018 - World Congress of Internal Medicine, Cape Town, South Africa www.wcim2018.com
- 20-22 ARAQ ASM - Mantra Mooloolaba
- 21-23 7th Abu Dhabi Advanced Rheumatology Review Course, Abu Dhabi, UAE www.adarrc.org
- 3-4 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting, San Diego, USA Click here for more information.
- 14-15 The 56th ASMR National Scientific Conference,
“Science and Survival — equipping you with the tools to further your research career”,
Charles Perkins Centre, Sydney. Further information, abstract submission and registrations:, click here.
- 16-18 Intermediate Level Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course, Regal Kowloon Hotel, Hong Kong - www.icc-hk.com/MSUSICCR
- 17-18 Placebo Symposium, Manly Beach, Sydney NSW. Click here for more information.
- 18-19 ICCR (International Conference of Chinese Rheumatologists, Regal Kowloon Hotel, Hong Kong - www.icc-hk.com/MSUSICCR
- 24-25 Australian and New Zealand Society for Sarcopenia and Frailty Research 2017 Annual Meeting, Adelaide SA www.anzssfrmeeting.com.au
- 7-10 - The 20th PANLAR Congress, Buenos Aires, Argentina. The Congress will work as a meeting point to encourage and develop first class scientific education thanks to the presence of worldwide-known international speakers in Rheumatology and Immunology specialties. Alongside traditional Rheumatology, new-developing and hot topics in the area will be covered during the Congress, focusing on the discussion of those with special interest for rheumatologists. Click here for more information.
- 8-11 2018 Australian Pain Society 38th and New Zealand Pain Society Conjoint Annual Scientific Meeting, ICC Sydney, Australia. For more information go to: www.dcconferences.com.au/apsnzps2018/
- 19-22 2018 World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases, Krakow, Poland. Click here for more information.
- 5-8 ARA/RHPA Annual Scientific Meeting, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Melbourne Victoria - more information will be available after the current ASM - Queries: email@example.com
- 16-20 11th International Congress on Autoimmunity, Lisbon, Portugal. For more information click here
- 13-16 EULAR 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. More information is to come.
- 18-21 34th World Congress of Internal Medicine, Cape Town, South Africa www.wcim2018.com
- 27-30 (TBC) ARA/RHPA Annual Scientific Meeting with APLAR, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Brisbane Queensland - more information will be available after the 2018 ASM.
- (Dates TBC) ARA/RHPA Annual Scientific Meeting, Sydney International Convention Centre, Sydney NSW Australia - more information will be available as soon as possible - Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org