6-8 The 5th Scientific Meeting of the Asian Federation of Osteoporosis Societies 2017, Hilton Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia www.afos2017malaysia.com
15-18 MUSoc 2017 The 27th Annual Meeting of the Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Society, Tel Aviv, Israel www.musoc2017.org
16-20 19th Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology Congress - APLAR 2017 - in collaboration with the Emirates Society of Rheumatology, Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE. For more information go to: www.aplar2017.com
18-21 WCIM 2018 - World Congress of Internal Medicine, Cape Town, South Africa www.wcim2018.com
- 20-22 ARAQ ASM - Mantra Mooloolaba
- 21-23 7th Abu Dhabi Advanced Rheumatology Review Course, Abu Dhabi, UAE www.adarrc.org
- 27 SA ARA Golden Jubilee Annual Meeting, Adelaide Convention Centre, SA. To register click here. For more information click here.
- 31 2017 Rheumatology e-Journal Club meeting/Clinical Meeting. Speaker: Assoc. Prof Andrew Ostor, Title: “Rheumatoid Arthritis - Upcoming Treatments and Future Directions.” To access past webinar recordings, click on the registration link in the invitation letter.
- 3-4 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting, San Diego, USA Click here for more information.
- 11 Scleroderma Victoria 2017 Conference and AGM, St Vincent's Hospital, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Victoria. For more information click here.
- 14-15 The 56th ASMR National Scientific Conference, “Science and Survival — equipping you with the tools to further your research career”, Charles Perkins Centre, Sydney. Further information, abstract submission and registrations:, click here.
- 16 2017 ABDS Scientific Meeting, Medication use during Pregnancy: decoding the mixed messages, Royal Hospital for Women, Randwick, Sydney. For more information click here.
- 16-18 Intermediate Level Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course, Regal Kowloon Hotel, Hong Kong - www.icc-hk.com/MSUSICCR
- 17-18 Placebo Symposium, Manly Beach, Sydney NSW. Click here for more information.
- 18-19 ICCR (International Conference of Chinese Rheumatologists, Regal Kowloon Hotel, Hong Kong - www.icc-hk.com/MSUSICCR
- 24-25 Australian and New Zealand Society for Sarcopenia and Frailty Research 2017 Annual Meeting, Adelaide SA www.anzssfrmeeting.com.au
- 24-26 NSW Annual Scientific Meeting, Novotel Wollongong Northbeach. For more information contact DS@asnevents.net.au
- 7-10 - The 20th PANLAR Congress, Buenos Aires, Argentina. The Congress will work as a meeting point to encourage and develop first class scientific education thanks to the presence of worldwide-known international speakers in Rheumatology and Immunology specialties. Alongside traditional Rheumatology, new-developing and hot topics in the area will be covered during the Congress, focusing on the discussion of those with special interest for rheumatologists. Click here for more information.
- 8-11 2018 Australian Pain Society 38th and New Zealand Pain Society Conjoint Annual Scientific Meeting, ICC Sydney, Australia. For more information go to: www.dcconferences.com.au/apsnzps2018/
- 19-22 2018 World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases, Krakow, Poland. Click here for more information.
- 5-8 ARA/RHPA Annual Scientific Meeting, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Melbourne Victoria - Click here for more information.
- 14-16 May RACP Congress 2018, Sydney, NSW. For more information click here.
- 15-18 May OMERACT 2018, Crowne Plaza Terrigal, NSW Australia. For more information click here.
- 16-20 11th International Congress on Autoimmunity, Lisbon, Portugal. For more information click here
- 13-16 EULAR 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. More information is to come.
- 16-17 9th European Congress on Rheumatology, Autoimunity and Orthopedics, Warsaw, Poland. For more information click here.
- 18-21 34th World Congress of Internal Medicine, Cape Town, South Africa www.wcim2018.com
- 8-11 ARA/RHPA Annual Scientific Meeting with APLAR, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Brisbane Queensland - more information will be available after the 2018 ASM.
- (Dates TBC) ARA/RHPA Annual Scientific Meeting, Sydney International Convention Centre, Sydney NSW Australia - more information will be available as soon as possible - Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org